1. You agree that GIORICO s.r.o. with the registered office at Senovážné náměstí 978/23, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha 1, ID 497 90 625, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 109710 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator") to process within the meaning of Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation"),the following personal data :
- name and surname
- phone number
- email address
- IP address
2. The name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, and the query will be processed to answer the question. The IP address will be processed to prevent attacks on Admin servers for 6 months from the last access to the Admin Web Portal. Such a procedure allows Article 6 (1) f) Regulation. You have the right to object to such processing.
3. You grant the consent for a processing period of 6 months to answer the query. You can accept consent at any time. Revocation of consent may result in the inability to send a response to a query.
4. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but personal data can also be processed by these processors:
o IRISOFT SYSTEMS s.r.o., with its registered office at Prague 2 - Vyšehrad, Neklanova 120/18, postal code 12800, company ID: 27945014,
possibly other providers of processing software, services and applications, which are not currently used by the Administrator.
Personal information may be passed on to you on the basis of communication with you on the ticket issuing companies.
5. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
• ask us for information about how we process your personal data,
• request access to these data from us and keep them up-to-date or correct them, or request processing restrictions,
• request from us to erase this personal data - unless it is personal data that we are obliged or authorized to further process according to the relevant legal regulations,
• portability and the right to request a copy of the processed personal data,
• file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection and the right to effective judicial protection if it considers that its rights under the Regulation have been breached as a result of the processing of its personal data contrary to the Regulation